Do you want to work in one of Europe's fastest growing fashion brands and kick-start your career in (what we believe!) one of the most interesting companies within fashion? Then this is your lucky day, since we are now looking for a buyer assistant to join our buying team. As a buying assistant you will work with a wide range of tasks in our buying department and learn from some of the best people in the fashion industry. We are looking for someone who loves fashion and thrives in a fast paced and constantly evolving company. If you would like to work in this kind of environment and be where it happens, this is the place!
- Sample handling
- Support the buyer in daily work
- Support the buyer in administration
- Order follow up and order quantification
- Be part in the product development process
- Assist the sales follow-up and analysis
Your Past & Skills
- Education within relevant field (i.e. textile economics, buying or equivalent)
- Good Textile Knowledge
- Experience in fashion and textile business is preferred
- Driven and energetic, with the ability to focus on what really matters
- Good knowledge and experience in Excel
- Ability to multitask in high paced environment, where rapid changes are common
- You are social and a team player
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start date: ASAP
When you apply, we would like you to please attach your CV (in English!) and answer some questions about your background. It might be good to know that we are working with an ongoing screening and interview process, so don’t wait too long to send us your application.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.