If you are a digital marketing and traffic guru looking for a new challenge, we have an unique opportunity for you! We are looking for our new Head of Performance Marketing and you would be joining one of the fastest growing fashion e-commerce brands in the world. As our Head of Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for our performance marketing team, create and execute on an innovative plan for our performance marketing department through ROI-based consumer approaches and data-driven acquisition strategies.
At NA-KD you will work in all digital acquisition channels across search engines, social, and display advertising but also always work on exploring new opportunities for finding new customers. Your goal will be to drive ROI on our marketing activities and make sure the strategy supports the achievement of the business’s overall targets, goals, and objectives. You will work hand in hand with our VP Brand Marketing and lead a team with specialists within all performance marketing channels.
- Develop and execute on the strategy and vision for the performance marketing department
- Leading all aspects of digital marketing from analytics, customer acquisition and retention efforts through all relevant marketing channels such as affiliate marketing, SEO, SEM, social advertising, co-operations, email and retention marketing tools
- Budget responsibility for all channels and manage monitor the channel performance together with channel owners whilst ensuring that the budget is optimized
- Work in different development projects, such as system integrations and automatization
- Make sure the strategy and plan deliver traffic and high quality leads to our website
- Build and develop the performance marketing team, ensuring that all work produced is of the highest quality
- Work in close collaboration with our Tech, Product and Brand teams and other stakeholders within the organization
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for all performance marketing related queries
Your Past & Skills
- Digital Marketing and Traffic Guru – at least 5 yrs experience within performance/online marketing/sales and at least 3 yrs manager experience as a leader of a marketing team
- A marketer whose expertise is in the performance, data analytical and marketing tech space
- True passion for your online marketing and online sales, and willing to contributing to strategic discussion at senior management level and know how to clearly communicate this vision to relevant parties within our organization
- Experience working with performance/online marketing within the B2C space from industries like Fashion, Dating, Travel, Gaming or Food and if you have experience with a similar customer base as ours is a big plus
- Has big budgets experience and track record of scaling/growing web traffic acquisition, affiliate networks, and online sales
- Deep understanding of how to setup the framework/goals within performance marketing/online sales and how to execute on these
- International experience with a deep understanding with cross market strategies
- You are used to and thrive to work in a high growth, fast moving and nimble environment
Ideally you are living or are willing to relocate to Gothenburg, Sweden (HQ). If you live elsewhere in Sweden, you need to be able to travel to our HQ every week.
How to Apply
Does it sound like the right opportunity for you? Then you can easily apply by attaching your CV (in English) and answer a few questions about your background when you apply. It might be good to know that we are working with an ongoing screening and interview process, so don’t wait too long to send us your application.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.