"Taking part in an internship at Online Merchandising at NA-KD will make you a valuable part of our team. You will learn what it takes to run the business and have a lot of fun with our energetic team while doing so!"
Online Merchandising Internship
Love Online Merchandising? Love fashion even more? Then this is your lucky day! We’re looking for a driven Online Merchandising Intern, who’d love the opportunity to learn more about everything from creating product descriptions to creating "shop the looks" and uploading product online. We offer you to collaborate and understand different departments within our company such as our Photo Studio and Purchasing. Plus you get to collaborate and learn from some of the best people in the fashion e-commerce industry.
- Creating product descriptions
- Categorizations - get an understanding of how the product categories work in e-commerce and how they are connected to URL and SEO
- Learn about cross-selling - creating shop the looks for cross-selling opportunities on the website
- Sales analytics - analyzing sales for different product groups, bestsellers, collaborations
- Gain an understanding how different departments in the fashion industry work, specifically Online Merchandising, Photo Studio and Purchasing
- Get an insight into the day-to-day work as an Online Merchandiser
Your Past & Your Skills
- Experience from fashion retail or related education within merchandising, e-commerce, fashion, buying or marketing
- Motivated to learn more and have a big interest in fashion and e-commerce
- You are team-work oriented, service-minded and have great communication skills
- Have a go-getter attitude with a high energy level and ability to come up with new ideas and execute rapidly
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
So, if you are passionate about knowing more about Online Merchandising, have strong work ethics and would like to work in a dynamic team, don’t hesitate to apply!
Start date: July/August or September
Application deadline: Running applications
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Other information: This is an unpaid internship, duration is 3 months or longer. At this moment we work 3 days at the office and 2 days remotely.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.