As a Copywriter at NA-KD you get to do it all. You’re involved in everything from concept creation and pitching to creative writing and optimization. Love writing? Love fashion even more? Then this is your lucky day! We’re looking for a talented Swedish Copywriter, who wants to own NA-KD’s tonality in the Swedish market and work on some of the most innovative concepts in fashion.
- Own the Swedish tonality and be in charge of all translations
- Write for all channels in English, using our NA-KD tone of voice
- Own creative concepts and run project from start to finish
- Work on weekly campaigns, influencer collaborations and brand projects
- Proofread and create copy for other teams (paid, social media, wholesale)
- Write press releases and other external channels
Your Past & Your Skills
- Native Swedish proficiency, and English-language superstar
- 2+ years experience as a Copywriter or similar writing position
- Work in fashion and/or beauty gives you bonus points
- Copywriting or Creative Marketing degree is more a good to have, than need to have
- Passionate about writing
- Great conceptual AND technical writer
- Creative mindset with a gazillion ideas
- Great organizer and a triple-check type of person
- Self-starter who can't wait to do the next big thing
How To Apply
When you apply we would like you to answer a few questions and please submit your application in English. We would like your application to include a CV and a link to your portfolio. If you don’t have a cool website as a portfolio that’s okay – there’s a reason we didn’t become Art Directors (amarite!). Just send us a PDF with 3-5 of your best texts/ideas.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.