“Being a Social Media intern at NA-KD means that you’re involved in everything. From what the day-to-day social plan looks like, how to report, analyze and schedule various content for various social media channel to learn more about the content creation process - you get to do it all. Plus you get to work with me (which is almost as cool).” - James, Social Media Analyst
Social Media Internship
We offer you the chance to gain experience and understanding of the world of social at the fastest growing fashion e-commerce brand. You'll learn about the whole process, from report to creation. You will learn how to use and understand different software such as Iconosquare and Facebook Creator Studio as well as develop your knowledge of social media and the processes to run a successful social media strategy.
Your Past & Your Skills
- Ongoing education within relevant field or attached to "Arbetsförmedlingen"
- Familiar with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Basic to mid-level understanding of social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Youtube, TikTok)
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Ability to multitask
- Keen interest in social media
- Sociable and driven person who likes to learn new things
- Creative and outside-the-box thinking
- Exceptional attention to detail
So, if you are passionate about Social Media, have strong work ethics and would like to work in dynamic teams, don’t hesitate to apply!
Application deadline: Running applications
Start date: Preferably end of May 2021 or beginning of June 2021
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden or remote
Other information: This is an unpaid internship, and preferable duration is 3 months or 6 months.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.