Would you love the opportunity to gain experience by working for the fastest growing
e-com business in the world? NA-KD is on the lookout for a highly creative, dedicated, and driven Print Design intern, with the opportunity for rapid career exposure and a front row seat to the whole design process.
- Gain Industry experience working for a fast-growing fashion brand.
- Collaborate and work as part of a talented design team·
- Experience designing both all over prints and t-shirt graphics
- Build upon your photoshop & illustrator knowledge
- Create production ready print files and tech sheets
Your Past & Your Skills
- Ongoing education within Design (Fashion, Print or Graphics is preferable) or attached to "Arbetsförmedlingen"
- Basic Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Interest and knowledge of new fashion trends
- Flexible and open-minded attitude
- Curious and willing to learn new things
- Good teamwork skills and ability to contribute to a positive working environment
- Passionate about sharing your ideas with other
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
What We Offer You
- Industry Experience - Working in the fashion industry
- 6 weeks designing all over prints
- 6 weeks designing placement graphics
- Understand how to create production ready print files & tech sheets.
- Develop your skills in Photoshop & Illustrator.
How to Apply
We would like you to answer a few questions about your background and attach your CV (in English) and small portfolio of work – showcasing your design skills when you apply.
Application: Running applications
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden or remote. Because of the current situation, the internship will be mainly online, with a possibility of working in the Gothenburg office 1 – 2 days a week.
Other information: This is an unpaid internship, and preferable duration is 3-6 months.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.