Wholesale Administration Internship
We started as a pure online player but have since 2017 conducted wholesale business now being visible in over 1000 physical stores across Europe, working together with the biggest names in the wholesale business. As a Wholesale Operations intern, you will be part of our wholesale team and work closely together with the Wholesale Administration. In this position you will be able to deep dive into our daily operations and get to know our various departments including Wholesale, Logistics, and Purchase. The aim of this internship is to improve customer service of NA-KD Wholesale for our strategic partners.
- Get an understanding for how worldwide wholesale business is conducted
- Work alongside our agents and assist them reaching their highly set sales targets
- Help the Wholesale Administrators with their daily routines like supplier linesheets and pricats
- Work in our ERP, make changes and assist the team with daily administrative tasks
Your Past & Skills
- Ongoing education within relevant field or attached to "Arbetsförmedlingen"
- Familiar with Excel
- General knowledge of CRM is advantageous.
- Ability to multitask (you will be helping to run multiple projects at the same time)
- Curious about operations
- Social and driven person who like to learn new things
What We Offer You
By the end of the internship, the intern will acquire understanding of how a wholesale department works and, more importantly, how the fast fashion industry is working. You will be able to perform easy administrative tasks in Excel, Navision and our online B2B platform to get confidence in daily operations. The intern will be able to communicate with different stakeholders, both internal and external, and by doing that gain advantage by working in an international environment.
If you are passionate, a motivated team-player and have strong work ethics don’t hesitate to apply and send a cover letter and CV in English!
Application deadline: Running applications
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden or remote. Because of the current situation, the internship will be mainly online with the possibility of working in the office if the situation allows.
Other: This is an unpaid internship, and preferable duration is 6 months and at least 3 months.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.