Our goal is to reduce our climate emissions by 50% by 2030, and by 2025 offset what we have not been able to reduce, in order to be climate neutral. The same year we will have 100% of our products made in more sustainable materials. In order to reach these goals we need to make our sustainability approach data driven, make it more traceable and available for analysis, reporting and documentation – this is where you come in.
We need you to take responsibility for collecting CSR related data, administer the data and prepare reporting related to environmental and social issues in our different CSR systems. You will also be working with the onboarding and offboarding of suppliers and make sure supplier audits are secured on time. This is an administrative role where you will collect (and analyze) a lot of data, share information/data analysis to key stakeholders, such as our customers, and administer our CSR systems. You are a person that enjoys system administration and data collection but also data visualization and summation since you will be spreading awareness of the CSR work both internally and externally. A big focus for the role is to gain traceability throughout our supply chain by using our supplier sustainability platform. Our goal is to get full supply chain traceability for 80% of our production by 2025, and in this role you will drive that work.
This is a great opportunity for you who is in the beginning of your career and wants to work within CSR. You will get an insight to every part of CSR and get a great understanding of both environmental and social sustainability work.
- Responsible for overall supply chain coordination from a sustainability perspective, e.g. for Higg Index participation, secure supplier audits are performed on time and encourage suppliers to attend trainings
- Drive supply chain traceability and transparency, strategically and operationally, and secure system alignment and support
- Work with sustainability data management as basis for decision making as well as getting product impact measurements across to customers
- Perform CSR evaluations (e.g. Ecovadis, BRM)
- Work with the team to develop and implement the long-term strategy and continuous improvements
Your Past & Your Skills
- Strong analytical skills and proactive attitude
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multitask
- Ability to handle and analyze complex information and data
- Great cross-functional communications skills
- Capability to work in fast paced environment
- Experience in data management and data collection
- Understanding of fashion supply chains is a plus
- Proficiency in English
- 2 – 3 years work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is a plus
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Other: Start will be in August 2021
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.