Being a Senior Stylist at NA-KD means that you’re involved in everything. From translating our brands vision, and applying your creative eye to our styling, as well as supporting the talented styling team on set - you get to do it all. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast paced and creative environment.
The Senior Stylist will be based in our in-house Studio, where you will support the Lead Stylist in channeling the brand’s vision through to the outfits we create and shoot on set for e-commerce. You’ll work closely with the rest of the styling and studio teams, both styling on the e-commerce sets, as well as being an instrumental part in excelling our overall output and consistently creating aspirational and shoppable outfits for our website and channels.
- Styling on e-commerce sets, and together with the Photographer, leading the on-set team and models to create aspirational and brand-led still and moving images for our product catalogue, ensuring a smooth running shoot day.
- Deputizing for the Lead Stylist where needed, providing support to the rest of the Styling team with regular check-ins throughout the day.
- Responsible - together with the Lead Stylist - for updating the styling wardrobe on a weekly basis, as well as pre-styling the day before.
- Review styling and outfits with the Styling Team each morning ahead of the shoot day, giving actionable feedback for any changes.
- Ensuring that on-set styling is accurately representing the products and fit, as well as creating interest for our customers.
- Meeting KPIs, and communicating on progress with your manager throughout the day, ensuring foreseeable issues are made known.
- You’ll have an awareness of team productivity, and work closely with studio leads on ensuring sets and projects are planned with foreseeable factors considered.
- Support with the creation of mood boards and shoot briefs together with the Stylists and Make-Up Artists.
- Feeding back to our Model Booker on new models, and assisting with castings held in-studio.
- Assisting the Lead Stylist in identifying areas for development within the team and wider studio.
- You’ll help to develop experts within the team and provide necessary training and coaching for any gaps in skills/knowledge.
- Implement processes and develop strong lines of communication & relationships within the studio teams and wider business.
- Ensure the smooth transition of any workflow changes and systems within the studio, by gaining an understanding of how new systems will work and have the ability to train other people to use them.
- Frequent awareness of emerging trends, aspirational & competitor brands.
Your Past & Your Skills
- Proven experience working in other e-commerce studios is essential, and experience on editorials and magazine shoots is a bonus.
- Excellent work ethic, and a model of professionalism.
- An understanding of how to visualize and execute our brand aesthetic.
- Communication pro, with our in-house team of fellow stylists, photographers, retouchers, and makeup artists.
- Highly flexible and has the ability to adapt to changes i.e. Creative Direction, environment, systems, team set-ups.
- An enthusiastic problem solver.
- Used to working efficiently without compromising quality.
- Structured and organized.
- Comfortable working with a mix of people at varying levels and skill sets.
- Enthusiastic approach to working on tasks outside of your day-to-day remit.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
How to Apply: We would like you to answer a few questions about your background and attach your CV (in English) and your Portfolio when you apply.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.