Do you want to be part of shaping the best possible user experience for our customers? At NA-KD we are passionate about our customers and we are now looking for an equally passionate Head of Design. The Head of design will be the lead of our Product Design team and will be in charge bringing our user experience to the next level.
You will be responsible for leading and mentoring the design team.
You will join our growing design team and you will be responsible for leading and mentoring them. You will also work on different projects and innovative solutions. Besides our ecommerce web solution we have an ongoing app project for iOS and Android which you will be a part of.
The aim is to improve customer experience and create new ways for NA-KD to drive profitable growth. You’ll partner closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
You have a people-focused design mentality. You are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test.
Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
- Lead the Product Design team
- Guide, coach and mentor the team
- Develop and implement best processes and practices
- Forming conceptual ideas, creating visual proposals and these into lovable user-facing products
- Taking responsibility for the entire design process from research, ideation, and concept design, to user testing and insight extrapolation
- Working with Product, Business Intelligence, and Engineering to identify user problems and turn them into Product opportunities
- Working in a fast-paced startup environment, implementing and driving Design best-practice within the Design Team and across Product & Engineering
- Building and maintaining our Design System alongside the rest of the Design Team
- Identifying any design inconsistencies and guiding Product and Engineering in the resolution of any design-related user issues
- Becoming a subject matter expert on NA-KD users and customers and championing their voice throughout the organisation.
Your Past & Your Skills
- 2+ years of experience as a people leader
- 3+ years designing digital products as part of a cross-functional team in an agile environment
- Experience in designing for desktop, mobile web, iOS, and Android
- Experienced working with tools like Figma, Sketch and Principle. A plus if experienced with Adobe creative suite
- Experience with conceptual design, user research, wireframing, interactive prototyping etc.
- Proven experience in applying user research insights to influence design decisions
- Ability to set up, run, and analyse user research and usability experiments
- A portfolio of work which clearly demonstrate a focus on users whilst simultaneously benefiting business needs
- Experienced in working in a cross-functional team in a Scrum environment and working alongside Product Managers in Product discovery
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate your design decision
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion company. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.
This role is based at NA-KD’s offices in Gothenburg or Stockholm OR 100% remote in Europe.
Other: Only applications in English!