Fashion Buyer Private Label
If you are a passionate buyer who is looking for a new challenge and keen to further your career in an exciting, fast paced environment then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a self-driven and analytical buyer with an eye for trends. In this exciting role you will work towards key factors as; customer demand, sustainability goals, financial budgets and market trends. On a daily basis, you will collaborate with different parts of our business, especially with our Buying Assistants, Designers, and Garment Technicians. To thrive as a Buyer at NA-KD you need to appreciate the independent part of an analysis role but also enjoy collaborating with others.
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Work with fast fashion and assure that we are working effective and structured toward short lead times
- Set and deliver on performance targets
- Price negotiations, product development, order entry, and budget planning
- Work closely with the production team and determine what styles and quantities of orders to place
Your Past & Your Skills
- You have a proven track record from a similar position within our specific industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree from relevant field (i.e Textile Economist or similar)
- Experience in leading projects in the vertical production directly to the factory
- Analytical and strong negotiating skills
- Creative ability and an eye for detail
- Strong sense of quality and trends
- A teamplayer as well as taking own responsibility
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
How to Apply: We would like you to answer a few questions about your background and attach your CV (in English) when you apply.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.