We are passionate about our customers and products and as we are growing, we are now looking for equally passionate Planning Analyst to join our Planning team. As a team we are taking on more responsibilities within our organization, to be able to help our business take more data driven decisions in the area of buying, instock and sales. We want to strengthen our team with a strong analytical team member, who can create analysis, make recommendations upon these and make item plans and forecasts.
On a daily basis you will collaborate with different parts of our business, especially our Buyers and our Merchandise team, and support them with necessary data to enable informed decisions and planning. To thrive as a Planning Analyst at NA-KD you need to appreciate the independent part of an analysis role but also enjoy to be part of an fast paced and constantly evolving company. When you join NA-KD, we will develop your responsibilities and tasks over time, together with you and based on your own expertise and as the company grows.
- Make analysis to ensure in-stock, turnover, margin and sales goals were achieved
- Partner with buyers to develop and execute seasonal financial goals of sales, margin and turnover
- Make recommendations for markdowns and promotional activity to help achieve targeted inventory and sales goals
- Make analysis to maximize sales by identifying top sellers and initiating reorders to support the trend within open-to-buy parameters while optimizing inventory position.
- Construct division/category/key item plans and forecasts to meet financial objectives
- Monitor warehouse and store inventory levels
Your Past & Your Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (engineering, economics, business administration or similar)
- 2-5 year of experience in an analysis role, preferably within retail and/or e-come
- Great knowledge in excel and used to work with big amount of data in previous positions
- Familiarity with the data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Google analytics etc.
- Flexible approach to be able to adjust to constantly changing needs of the business
- Highly organized and good prioritization skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
How to Apply
We would like you to answer a few questions about your background and attach your CV (in English) when you apply.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.