We are looking for a fast learning, organized and service-minded team player to join our finance team as Accounts Payable Assistant. This is an opportunity to join one the fastest growing fashion e-com brands in the world and we are creating a dynamic environment where our people can grow and develop. In this role you will ensure timely and accurate financial reporting and information and the tasks include working very individually but also close with the rest of the finance team.
Your tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Register new suppliers
- Verify and post invoices
- Account reconciliations
- Contact with suppliers
- Work in Accounts Payable team in different projects
- Independently work towards reporting deadlines
Your Past & Your Skills
- Post secondary education in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or equivalent work experience
- At least 1-2 years work experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Swedish and English (written and spoken)
- Organized and attention to details
- Fast learner and ability to find solutions and being creative in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Medius (AP system) is a plus
How To Apply
Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we would like you to answer a few questions about your background and this will help us in our selection process.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.