We are on a path of creating a more sustainable future within the fashion industry. We have high goals and hope to set an example for the entire industry. Our goal is to reduce our climate emissions by 50% by 2030, and by 2025 offset what we have not been able to reduce, in order to be climate neutral. The same year we will have 100% of our products made in more sustainable materials.
We are fully committed to reaching our goals, although we are humble for the challenge given we are a fast-growing company. We do it for the sake of the future for all of us, of course – but also because that’s just the way we like to do business. Our sustainability work is a fundamental part of how we run our business at NA‑KD. Do you want to join the future of fashion?
As a Climate Action Manager you will take the lead on our climate action roadmap and make sure we reach our targets within climate sustainability. This is a new role within our company and when you join, you will be part of creating a real difference within the company and our industry. This is why we need you to understand the foundations of climate change, have bold ideas and be eager to reach out to stakeholders across our value chain to reduce emissions. As part of our CSR team, you will report to our Head of CSR, and have a central role within our organization and collaborate with internal stakeholder and external parties.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Define & drive NA-KDs climate action roadmap to reach our targets
- Perform annual GHG calculations, according to the GHG protocol and requirements of STICA (The Swedish Textile Initiative for Climate Action)
- Initiate and drive initiatives to reduce emissions in supply chain
- Initiate and drive initiatives for responsible water management in supply chain
- Collaborations with industry peers, e.g. through active participation in STICA working groups
- Reporting on relevant climate and environmental information to authorities
- Drive and ensure climate related sustainability reporting
- Work with supplier environmental data and improvements through SAC Higg Index and internal tools for traceability and transparency in the supply chain
- Raise the knowledge about climate action and what is required for fashion companies to act accordingly
You Past & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 5 years’ work experience within sustainability, preferably with focus on climate action or experience from working with sourcing/purchasing in the fashion or textile industry
- Profound understanding of climate change and actions needed for a fashion e-commerce company to reduce emission across the value chain
- Proven track record from stakeholder engagement and collaboration, including negotiation skills, ability to influence people and excellent cross-functional communications skills
- Experience in data management and data collection with strong analytical skills and proactive attitude
- Life cycle analysis
- A self-starter and used to lead projects with focus on structure and details
- Entrepreneurial spirit and flexible deadline demands
- Capability to work in fast paced environment and multi-task
- Proficiency in English
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.