This is not just another Social Media gig, this is a unique opportunity to join one the fastest growing fashion e-com brands in the world and be responsible for our social media community with 4 million people. As a company we have a high ambition and our social media awareness has been a big part of our marketing success, but we have only started our journey. Do you want to join?
We are looking for a self starter and a creative strategist within social media and who has original ideas and takes pride in expanding our social strategy to drive growth across all our social platforms. Our social team and Head of Social (who will develop within the organization) has done an incredible job to create the social community we have today, but we need to constantly try to innovate the way we work to reach our goals. This is why your main mission will be to develop a social media strategy to accelerate the growth, engagement and brand awareness in all our channels. You will mentor the team to become a creative and brave team with people who create innovative campaigns though all our channels.
- Own our social media strategy, and make sure it supports us to reach our aggressive social KPIs including engagement, follower growth, reach, new customers, and sharing of brand values
- Mentor, lead and develop the social media team
- Work closely with the Senior Copywriter, Head of Creative, Head of PR to conceptualize innovative campaigns, and delegate tasks to the team for bringing the campaign to life
- Embrace technology and creativity by developing world-class social first content
- Identify and partner with up-and-coming creators, influencers, activists and artists for special projects, content creation and collaborations.
- Develop innovative and impactful upper funnel paid social campaigns to resonate with our target audience and drive growth
- Work with the social media analyst to provide reporting to key stakeholders in the business
- Ownership over our social media budget
- Approve and manage content and invoices from influencers
- Serve as point of contact to and manage impactful relationships with social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, TikTok)
- Keep a pulse on key industry trends, competitive insights, and emerging social/marketing/ecomm technologies
Your Past & Skills
- At least 5 years experience within social media related fields (paid and organic) for a fashion brand, ecomm startup or ad agency
- Proven experience of creating and executing on a social media strategy with engagement, follower growth, reach, new customers and sharing of brand values as a result
- Experience with managing a creative team and with excellent leadership skills to create an collaborative environment
- A creative person with excellent eye for design and copy, with the ability to produce strong content
- Ability to conceptualize campaigns and to think outside the box
- Strong mix of technical ability with creative sensibility and able to understand the voice of the brand and communicate accordingly
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, meet tight deadlines and provide self-direction
- Analytical, data-driven decision making and well organized with strong problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of e-commerce, digital design, and digital media channels
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and AfterEffects
How to Apply
Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we would like you to attach your CV and answer a few questions about your background.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.