"Working in Customer Service at NA-KD.com is like riding a roller coaster. Full speed with lots of surprises ahead of you, but it's a fun ride. And you always have a colleague by your side to help you." - Kasia, Customer Care Agent
Customer Care Agent – Danish
Are you a problem solver and ready to walk that extra mile to make customers feel that extra service level? If so, this could be the next adventure for you!
We are searching for you that will have the right attitude even in tough and stressful situations. You who will keep the spirit up and help our customers become truly happy and loyal to the NA-KD brand. You who will live and breathe the NA-KD vibe. If you feel that this could be you, apply for this position and maybe you will be the one who will join us on a crazy and amazing journey.
- Working as a customer support agent in our Customer Service Team
- Have a focus on our Danish market as our own Danish expert, but you will also work in English toward our other markets
- Supporting our customers globally via email, chat and social media
- Secure and support the ongoing development of the customer experience to make sure that our customers get the best possible customer experience
- Work in a fast-paced environment while delivering outstanding results with innovative methods in a tight collaboration with the team
- Part of setting and developing routines within the department
Your Past & Skills
- At least 2 year of experience from a customer facing job where problem solving and customer service is a big part of the job
- Fluent in Danish and English is a must, both in speech and in writing. Another European language is a plus
- Extremely service minded and a proactive attitude
- Great communication skills and good in writing
- Positive attitude, honesty and humility are characteristics we value highly
- Interpersonal skills
- You appreciate the value of processes but can be flexible in a fast paced, growth environment when the conditions call for it and are willing to contribute with your knowledge to develop processes and routines
- Customer service related job is a plus
- Experience in Zendesk is a plus
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.