At NA-KD we are re-inventing women's fashion and bringing sustainable and affordable fashion and beauty products to women everywhere. Do you want to have a major impact on how we communicate with our global customers across email, sms, push notification and onsite messaging? Join NA-KD as a CRM Campaign Manager and put your stamp on our communication and voice with Customers! You will be part of a dynamic and growing marketing team helping create and execute our customer communication plans across marketing channels.
- Support the CRM Manager with daily email, SMS, and push notification campaigns as well as ad-hoc tasks
- Support marketing automation across all channels
- A/B Testing campaigns for continuous improvement
- Manage projects and ensure timelines are met across organizations including marketing, design, analytics and external partners
- Ensure high attention to detail in our Customer facing marketing communications
- Monitor the email/push/SMS communication performance, and iteratively improve future sends based on this analysis.
- Create and monitor daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports for CRM
- Demonstrated high level of attention to detail
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Ability to successfully multi-task and deliver high quality work in an ambiguous environment with short timelines
- Familiar with CRM and email marketing platforms.
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
How To Apply
Please submit your full application in English.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.