The data analyst responsibilities include helping the marketing team understand consumer behavior, reviewing marketing activities, KPIs and costs, exploring market trends and opportunities, and putting data into the hands of marketing operators and decision makers. Working alongside the marketing and BI teams, you will provide insight and analysis that finds additional growth and optimizations within the marketing activities – one of our biggest areas of investment.
To be successful in this role, you must be very confident in your SQL capabilities and have experience analyzing web analytics/marketing activities. You need to be able to synthesize actionable insights from large and disparate data sets. Ultimately, you will help us spend our marketing budget as effectively as possible, supporting the ongoing growth of the business.
- Analyse marketing funnels, customer intent and market data to understand the NA-KD customer base
- Measure and understand the impact of online and offline marketing activities.
- Report on marketing KPIs, eg. New customer acquisition, intent, awareness, site traffic, ROAS, etc
- Support each marketing channel owner in the development and understanding of their channel’s contribution to the overall business performance
- Support decision making on marketing investment and channel-level budget allocation based on commercial objectives
- Recommend website and channel optimizations
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects - Google Ad Tag Manager, Google Big Query, Tableau or similar data visualization software, automation software, social media scheduling, etc
Your Past & Skills
- At least 3 years data and analytics professional experience
- Fluent in English
- Quantitative, Engineering, Business or other relevant degree
- Highly logical and evidence-based decision maker
- High degree of expertise with SQL, object oriented or scripting experience a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics/Firebase/Appsflyer measurement tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Please submit your application in English. When you apply we would like you to answer a few questions to help us in the first step of our selection process. Further on the process will include interviews and a SQL proficiency assessment.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.