“Being a Copywriter at NA-KD means that you’re involved in everything. From concept creation and pitching to creative writing and optimisation - you get to do it all. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves fashion through and through. Plus you get to work with me (which is almost as cool).” - Jeanette, Copywriter
Love writing? Love fashion even more? Then this is your lucky day! We’re looking for a talented German Copywriter, who wants to own NA-KD’s tonality on the German market and work on some of the most innovative concepts in fashion.
- You will own the German tonality and be in charge of all translations
- You will also write for all channels in English, using our NA-KD tone of voice
- You will own creative concepts and run project from start to finish
- You will work on weekly campaigns, influencer collaborations and brand projects
- You will proofread and create copy for other teams (paid, social media, wholesale)
- You will write press releases and other external channels etc.
Your Past & Your Skills
- Native German proficiency, and English-language super star
- 3+ years experience as a Copywriter or similar writing position
- Work in fashion and/or beauty gives you bonus points
- Copywriting or Creative Marketing degree is more a good to have, than need to have
- Passionate about writing
- Great conceptual AND technical writer
- Creative mindset with a gazillion ideas
- Organised like a Marie Kondo protegé
- Self-starter who can't wait to do the next big thing
- A triple-check type of person
How To Apply
When you apply we would like you to answer a few questions and please submit your application in English. We would like your application to include a CV and a link to your portfolio. If you don’t have a cool website as a portfolio that’s okay. There’s a reason we didn’t become Art Directors (amarite!). Just send us a PDF with 3-5 of your best texts/ideas.
Location: Hopefully we hope you would like to move to our HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden, but if you are everything we are looking for and want to stay in the county of your choice this position can work remote.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.