Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a broad role within fashion art direction where you can use your seniority to develop others? At NA-KD we will give you an opportunity to join our journey as a Senior Fashion Art Director. In this role you will be working hands on with campaign concepts and photoshoots, be the art direction on set and styling for campaigns but also coaching other fashion art directors to develop in their skills.
The projects you will work with include brand campaigns, fashion shows, collection presentations, special projects and internal presentations. As our Senior Fashion Art Director, you will need to drive, optimize and deliver material at an exceptionally high level with an ambitious and integrated strategic quality. You will be a part of the Creative team within the Brand department and your closest manager will be our Head of Creative. As part of the Creative Team your closest colleagues will be our photo- and videographers, art directors/graphic designers and copywriters but you will also work close with production, social media, studio and fashion teams.
Your job will include
- Always being on top of an elevating the latest fashion and visual trends for the team
- Help the team of fashion art directors to develop their skills (there are currently four fashion art directors in the team)
- Continuously communicate innovative solutions appropriate to brief, with knowledge that they can be executed on time and fit the project scope
- Manage concept development projects and work with the production to final delivery. This includes close collaboration with the production and studio team to suggest photographers, directors, locations, artists and casting, and researching relevant references
- Plan and define the concept and execute elevated stills and moving content
- Share your fashion recommendations and analysis with the rest of the brand and purchasing team to inspire them to do even better work
- As responsible for campaign shoots, will work closely to campaign planner, production team, studio (MUA and photographers) and social team
- Art direction on set and styling for campaigns based on approved creative concepts
- Creative concepts, art direction and styling for projects
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as an Art Director or similar in the fashion industry
- Experience as an art direction on set and styling for campaigns
- Solid understanding of the latest fashion trends
- Post secondary education within Art Direction or visual communication
- Result orientation, self-motivation and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong knowledge and understanding of digital and social media platforms
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Expert in Keynote and knowledge in adobe suit is a plus
- Fluent in English
How To Apply
Please submit you application in English. When you apply we would like to to answer a few questions about you and your past, attach your CV and also a link to you portfolio. In the first step of our selection process and when reviewing the applications, we will mainly look at your portfolio.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.