Due to the constantly expanding needs of our business we are looking for a driven Brand Manager for our business area Beauty. Today we are the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world and have a strong belief that our Beauty business will be an important part of our brand and growth in the close future. As a company we have a goal of being climate neutral by 2021 and we have always been early adopters in everything we’ve done. This is why as a Brand Manager Beauty, we will give you an great opportunity to develop the business area, a brand strategy and new products with high quality, innovation and sustainability in focus.
In order to succeed in this role you are a person who has a challenger mind-set. Except for your knowledge within the beauty/skincare products we believe it’s with your mix of strong aesthetics skills, creativity, your curiosity and the entrepreneurial minded spirit you will push our Beauty brand forward. Working at NA-KD means working in a business that is in constant change and with endless opportunities. As a Brand Manager Beauty you will work with transformation and cross functional with all our departments, but also with external partners. So for this role, we value your strong collaborative working skills and adaptable mindset.
- Create Beauty brand strategy
- Drive quality, sustainability, innovation and speed and set-up supply base to fulfil these needs of the organization to create a solid beauty business
- Co-create NA-KD Beauty range whilst driving innovation and expanding product offering
- Be a creative brand expert, clear on brand’s DNA, champion newness and initiatives
- Participate in creating go-to-market strategy for new product launches
- Define global pricing strategy
- Liaise and sign off for all creative assets and communication tools for markets, maximizing on all opportunities
- Communicate with the customer base and listen to their feedback to help us create relevant offering
- Own overall P&L for the brand, present brand strategy to relevant stakeholders in the business
Your Past & Your Skills
- Strategic leader with analytical personality
- Experience as a brand manager within the beauty industry
- Brand strategy & positioning expertise with strong concept communication skills (research, communication, PR)
- Consumer focus and understanding with experience in digital, e-commerce marketing
- Strong product knowledge
- Creative and aesthetics skills
- Excellent presentation skills as well as ability to communicate with multiple cultures
- Self-propelled rather than reactive and great in relationship building
- Decisive and goal oriented focused on driving processes
- Strong business perspective with willingness to execute change
- Capability to work in fast paced environment
- Experience leading teams and managing high workloads
How To Apply:
Please apply with answer the questions and with a CV in English.
Location: Our HQ are in Gothenburg, Sweden, but for this position we are open for applicates who are located in Stockholm or are open to travel to our HQ time to time.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.