As a Group Product Manager (GPM) you will be part of shaping the best possible user experience for our customers. At NA-KD we are passionate about our customers and we are now looking for an equally passionate Group Product Manager. In this role you will lead Product Managers in the Transaction Tribe where our common goal is to improve the customer experience by making purchases easy, deliveries delightful, and our sustainable marketplace NA-KD Circle a category leader.
In this role you will lead and coach autonomous Product Managers and ensure they have everything they need to create and manage their squad’s roadmap for digital products and solutions. You will work alongside a Senior Engineering Manager counterpart as well as the VP of Product, Chief Growth Officer, CTO, and other C-level leaders across the organization. As a GPM you will prioritize initiatives based on quarterly and annual strategic goals and commercially driven business cases, whilst championing a customer centric approach to product development.
Since we are scale up company we are looking for someone who can be both hands on and strategic. The successful candidate is curious, flexible and thrives in a scale-up organization.
- Lead, mould, and inspire autonomous Product Managers in your specific tribe
- Work alongside the Sr Engineering Manager of the Transaction Tribe and own the “what and why” to guide the squads in the delivery of projects which move the dial on core business KPIs
- Act as the direct line manager of the Product Managers within your tribe
- Coach and manage your direct reports, guiding their careers, and facilitating their up-skilling and continuous learning
- Engagement with business stakeholders to cover the strategic aspects of product development, including product vision definition, roadmap creation, business case creation and follow-up
- Responsible for supporting and ensuring the successful end-to-end delivery of new digital/mobile products or enhancements key to your PMs
- Considers all aspects of outcome-focused delivery including organizational readiness, ensuring the products are built to deliver business value
- You will work with a range of stakeholders across the whole organization, including senior management, tech, growth and brand
Your Past & Your Skills
- Previous experience as a Senior Product Manager or preferably as a Group Product Manager
- Worked in consumer-centric (B2C) Product Management roles, shipping digital products to be used by millions of users globally
- You have worked in a similar structure where Product Managers are responsible for a specific part of the user funnel
- We put a lot of value in your previous experience leading autonomous Product Managers where it is up to every Product Manager to find their own path to influence outcomes
- Experience in retail / consumer / e-commerce companies and products is a plus
- Proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership of web & mobile products and successfully delivering results in a high-growth and dynamic business environment
- Strong experience in A/B testing and data analytics to inform product-led decisions
- Solid technology understanding; ability to communicate effectively with Engineering and UX design
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders from senior positions and their competing needs
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
How to Apply: Please submit your full application in English. When you apply we would like you to attach your CV and answer a few questions about your background. Location: Fully Remote in Europe or based in NA-KD's offices in Gothenburg or in Stockholm.
We're on a mission to build the technology that powers the NA-KD global platform. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect to our customers worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying them. We're empowered to break traditions and revolutionize, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
NA-KD is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis gender, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, age, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our NA-KD strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.