“As a member of the NA-KD Quality team, you will be a part of an amazing journey with endless opportunities and work together with motivating, inspired and driven people" – Stephanie Yeow, Quality Coordinator
At NA-KD we aim to have all our branded trims and packaging, manufactured in traceable, certified recycled, or otherwise more sustainable materials by 2025. We have already come a long way, but there is still plenty of work to be done.
In this position you will have a chance to co-create a visual language of our brand whilst having our sustainability efforts as a priority. We think you have a finger on the pulse of current trends in trims and packaging.
You will be a part of our quality team, where we manage both fabric and trims, pre-production testing and quality assurance, as well as QC inspections, and post-productions matters. You will be reporting to our Quality Compliance Manager.
- You will be responsible for development, production and coordination of all our branded trims and packaging for our Private labels as well as for our Co-labs
- Manage the entire product development chain from sketch to finished product, in co-operation with our inhouse graphic design team and nominated suppliers
- Check, approve and monitor changes of new items in accordance with our artworks and specifications
- You will have all day-to-day communications with our nominated suppliers, track and maintain stock levels and ordering points, making sure that our trims are available to our garment manufacturers in time
- Develop and maintain labelling instructions as a service both internally and towards our manufacturers
Your Past & Your Skills
- Post secondary education in relevant field
- Experience in data management and data collection
- Strong analytical skills and proactive attitude
- Good understanding of vendor related functions within fashion industry: CSR, Quality and Sustainability, Logistics and Purchasing
- Experience from the textile industry and good textile knowledge and in material production and development
- Detail oriented, organized and able to multitask
- Good sense of design and an interest in graphics and packaging
- Illustrator and excel is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and flexible deadline demands
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent cross-functional communications skills
- Capability to work in fast paced environment
- Negotiation skills and ability to influence people
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start date: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.