Are you an experienced Retoucher, used to working in a high pace company? We offer a multinational workplace, where teamwork, professionalism and soft skills are highly valued. We are an ever changing company, always looking for ways to improve and progress.
As a Retoucher in our company you will be responsible for securing the quality of photos coming up on our catalogue and feed as well as meeting deadlines.
In our department we run a tight ship across teams, communication is key to success!
- Retouch high volumes of images for e-commerce usage as well as editing editorial images
- Edit e-commerce videos following brand guidelines
- Communicate with the photographers to maintain consistency in the images.
- Must adhere to file and server management procedures for all supplied and working files
- Accountable for maintaining production requirements to output images to the merchandising teams, communicate across teams and with external partners
Your Past & Your Skills
- Previous experience retouching in an agency setting or major brand is preferable. Please provide a link or PDF to your portfolio with examples of your work.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop CS / Premiere Pro and Capture One Pro knowledge.
- A model of professionalism, with a strong ability to work as part of a team.
- Communications pro - effectively working with and collaborating. with colleagues at varying levels of experience across departments.
- Experience and knowledge in editing using key frames and color focused adjustment layers. The more video editing knowledge the better!
- Understanding of monitor calibration and accurate color vision is a must.
- Digital Asset Management knowledge.
- Ability to multitask / highly organized.
- Proficiency in file management, web optimization techniques and hi-resolution digital retouching.
- It's a plus if you have experience with Wacom tablet and proficiency using Google Drive.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Other: We have two openings right now and both of them are fix term contracts of 6 and 12 months each
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 5 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 4 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.