We are looking for an ambitious, self-going, and service-minded team player to take the lead as our new Office Manager. As the office manager, you will be a central and important part of our organisation, with the overall responsibility to make sure that our corporate admin runs smoothly. These tasks include working very individually but also close with all the employees, filling in where work needs to be done and acquire knowledge and expertise where it is to be found. Our organization is growing fast and your work tasks can change over time.
- Order office supplies and furniture
- Administer alarm codes, office keys (incl. Parakey), parking cards, company leasing cars, and car keys
- Responsible for repairs and renovations
- Contact with landlord and third party suppliers
- Archive and administer all company agreements and accounting material
- Handle and administer insurance matters (claims, etc.)
- Support the finance team with supplier invoices
- Leading the work related to working environment, making sure that it is compliant to Swedish regulations
- Fire manager
Your Past & Skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Fluently in Swedish and English, in writing as well as speaking
- Service-minded, flexible and positive
- Well organized with a strong ability to get things done
- Humble, without prestige and caring
- Great social and communication skills
- Curious and willing to learn
- 1-2 years of experience from a similar role
Join our team!
We offer an exciting and dynamic environment where our people can grow and develop. Our office is located at Gamlestaden (Gothenburg) where this position will be based. We are following the recommendations of Folkhälsomyndigheten, advising our staff to work from home when possible during the current circumstances.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date: ASAP
Other: The employment is permanent
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors, and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.