As our new Planning Assistant, you will get the opportunity to work cross-functionally in a young and exciting company. Being part of a team and brand creating rapid growth, your job will be fast-paced and constantly evolving. Among other things, you will assist the planning team with carrying out trading and inventory decisions as well as providing the buying team with the necessary data to enable informed decisions.
- Support the planning analysts in executing promotions and re-buys as necessary
- Control stock levels based on weekly sales and stock intakes (WSSI)
- Assist the planning analysts in monitoring best and worst sellers and make informed recommendations for action
- Provide support in the planning and monitoring of buying budgets based on the overall business and financial goals of the company
Your Past & Your Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience in working with Excel or Google Sheets
- Highly organized and eager to learn
- A flexible approach and an ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Start Date: ASAP
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other fashion gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and (a borderline insane) hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors, and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.